Fast Track Your Bookkeeping Career
Study the ATT Accounting Technician Pathway for Bookkeeper for just €25
per week on an Interest-Free Payment Plan.
Flexible & Online
This course has flexible and Online study options, so it works around your schedule and lifestyle.
Payment Plans Available
Only €25 per week!
You can study this course anytime, at your own pace.
Course Name – ATT Accounting Technician Pathway for Bookkeepers
Course Duration – Self-paced Learning. This course is 300 hours in duration but you have up to 12 months to complete the course.
Start Date – Start Anytime
How It’s Delivered – 100% Online
College: The Career Academy Ireland
– Weekly interest free payment plan (€25 per week).
– Upfront Payment (20% off)
Certificate in Bookkeeping
- Accounting and Bookkeeping Fundamentals
- General Journal
- General Ledger & the Trial Balance
- Adjusting Entries
- Financial Statements
- Understanding GST
- Fundamentals of Payroll
- Accounting with MYOB Essentials
- Accounting with Xero
- Accounting with Reckon One
- Budgeting, Forecasting and Cashflow Management
AAT Professional Diploma in Accounting
- Management Accounting: Budgeting
- Management Accounting: Decision & Control
- Financial Statements of Limited Companies
- Accounting Systems & Controls
- AAT Assessment of Competence
- External Auditing
- Credit Management
What people are saying about this course..
“That I could do it in my own time and tutors were helpful & responded fast – assessments were also marked very fast. Some of the wording of the questions were confusing – i cant remember which one exactly but as an example it was hard to tell whether a cellphone was an asset or expense etc. (This was earlier on in the course not in assessment 6)”
– Lisa Ivy Pepperell
Become A Certified Bookkeeper & Member of the Association Of Accounting Technicians (AAT)
Want to become an AAT Qualified Bookkeeper? You CAN make it happen with the ATT Accounting Technician Pathway for Bookkeepers. This fast-tracked course will get you where you want you to be in your career in quick time.
During this course, you will learn accounting and bookkeeping fundamentals, financial statements, how to understand GST, the fundamentals of payroll, accounting with MYOB Essentials, accounting with Xero, accounting with Reckon One along with budgeting, forecasting, and cash flow management and much more!
Plus, on course completion gain membership to the Association of Accounting Technicians as an AAT. This internationally recognised credential is respected and valued by employers around the world. Your AAT membership will be awarded by AAT Global.
- The only Bookkeeping course accredited by the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers (ICB), The Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT) and supported by Xero and MYOB.
- Become a ATT certified Bookkeeper with the support of two reputable organisations (ICB & AAT) with exclusive access to online resources – including industry leading e-learning modules and webinars.
- Add the letters AAT after your name once you’re a member!
- Work from home and earn up to €100 per hour once you are certified.
- Receive a FREE 12-month membership to Institute of Certified Bookkeepers.
- Receive a FREE 12-month membership to The Association of Accounting Technicians.
Study for Just €25 Per Week
Want to study this course but can’t afford to pay upfront? No problem! This course comes with a super affordable payment plan option. Simply pay €25 per week towards your course until the course is paid off and stress less.
Even better? The payment plan is interest-free so there is no interest to pay, ever and no hidden costs. Want more information on this course? Simply scroll down to see all the course details below or enquire now to take the next step.
2019 Copyright © Study Compass
Study Compass works as a marketing agent for a number of different education providers in Ireland and the United Kingdom. All information shared by Study Compass regarding eduction providers, coursework, and their qualifications, in any media, is done within this capacity. Study Compass is not an education provider. Accordingly, any information regarding careers and career opportunities provided through our services is to be taken solely as a guide, and not as formal professional advice. Study Compass receives a commission for referring and placing students with education providers. *Disclaimer: The testimonials on this webpage are taken directly from the education providers website. Study Compass cannot guarantee their authenticity.